It doesn’t have to cost anything in the way of money to give a loving gift. Try one of these frugal gifts and see how thrilled your recipient is.
* Print them off a handmade coupon for a back massage.
* Cook a special dinner for a friend or loved one.
* Give someone a special a day of pampering.
* Write a poem or a quote in honor of someone’s birthday.
* Create a drawing or painting that has special meaning.
* Make them a piece of jewelry out of seashells or pinecones.
*Print off information on a topic of interest to someone.
* Pass along a family heirloom or something that has sentimental value.
*Surprise someone with a picnic using food that you already have on hand.
* Make cookies or fudge and wrap them in tissue paper.
*Send an e-mail that lists out the reasons why they are special or why you love them.
*Give them an old photograph that has been tucked away for some time.
*Create a hobby scrapbook with images, articles and tidbits about their favorite activity.
*Give them a seedling to grow using one of your own plants.
*Find a funky shaped rock and write a story about what it reminds you of.
* Sew together pieces of old clothing for a truly unique table runner.
* Create a gift voucher for one hour of doing whatever they want.
* Weed their garden for them or rake their lawn.
* Decorate a household utensil with craft items you have on hand.
* Give them a hug.
* Give them a kiss.
Don’t be embarrassed if you are a little short on cash or if you want to try one of these free gift ideas. The best gifts really do come from the heart.